We’re committed to access for everyone
Scentsy is committed to making our website as accessible as possible to everyone, including those with visual, hearing, cognitive and motor impairments. We continuously work to improve the accessibility of our website to ensure we provide equal access and the best experience to all.
We strive to deliver a website that follows accessibility best practices using the principles of universal design. This ensures the site is flexible and adaptable to different users’ needs or preferences and is accessible through a variety of different technologies, including mobile devices and assistive technologies.
We continually develop accessibility functions using WebAIM’s Principles of Accessible Design. We make our website accessible for users with different abilities with:
- Adjustable font size
- Color/contrast ratios for text
- Keyboard accessible navigation
- Skip-to-content links at the top of the page
- Use of ARIA attributes to reveal information to the accessibility API · Monitor the accessibility of Scentsy websites with the internal audit tool PopeTech
Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1
Wherever possible, scentsy.com adheres to level AA of the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG 2.1). These guidelines outline four main principles for websites:
- Perceivable: Information and user interface components must be presentable to users in ways they can perceive
- Operable: User interface components and navigation must be operable
- Understandable: Information and the operation of user interface must be understandable
- Robust: Content must be robust enough that it can be interpreted reliably by a wide variety of user agents, including assistive technologies
Optimize your device for your needs
AbilityNet provides step-by-step instructions to adapt your phone, computer or tablet to meet your needs. It assists with seeing the screen, using your keyboard and mouse, hearing sounds and with reading and spelling. BBC My web, My way also provides accessibility help, enabling computer users to make the most of the internet, whatever their ability.
As laws and accessibility standards continue to change and we strive to deliver the most up-to-date content online, please understand that our efforts to improve online accessibility are ongoing.
If you would like to request accessibility-related assistance, report any accessibility issues, or request any information in accessible alternative formats, contact Scentsy at email@example.com. We will respond to any inquiries within five business days.
Help us define and address accessibility issues by using these guidelines from the WAI’s Contacting Organizations about Inaccessible Websites. Please provide:
- The page where you found a problem
- The issue you observed
- The computer and software you use
- A screenshot of the page