Scentsy is a direct selling company and international leader in home and personal fragrance, offering stylish, innovative and customizable products designed to Warm the Heart, Enliven the Senses and Inspire the Soul. People often ask, what is Scentsy? So, let me tell you a few facts:
- Founded in 2004
- Headquartered in Meridian, Idaho, USA
- Distribution sites in Meridian, Idaho, USA; Lexington, Kentucky, USA; Coppell, Texas, USA; Sydney, New South Wales, Australia; and Warsaw, Poland and the UK.
- Wax manufactured in Meridian, Idaho, USA
- Operating in the United States and its territories, Canada, Mexico, Germany, Austria, France, Spain, Ireland, the United Kingdom, Australia and New Zealand, with sales-only operations in Italy, Poland and Luxembourg
- Privately held, owned and operated by Orville and Heidi Thompson
- First location was a 40-foot ocean container on a small Idaho sheep farm
- Company employees: 1,000+
- Method of sales/distribution: Direct sales, party plan
- Independent Consultants (distributors): 100,000 and growing
Find out more here.
Scentsy releases two new catalogs: one in February for the Spring/Summer season and one in August for the Fall/Winter season. We also release special seasonal collections around the holidays! Request a catalog from your Scentsy Consultant or view it online here.
What products do Scentsy offer?
The Scentsy Diffuser instantly fills the air with world-class fragrant all-natural and essential oils, while Scentsy’s flagship product line of scented, wax Scentsy Bars heated in handcrafted warmers provides a safe, personalized alternative to traditional candles.
Additional product lines include on-the-go fragrances, laundry care, inventive cleaning solutions and luxurious personal care products for women, men and kids — all infused with exclusive Scentsy fragrance. Scentsy products are sold through a network of Independent Consultants running home-based businesses throughout United States and its territories, Canada, Mexico, Germany, Austria, France, Spain, Ireland, the United Kingdom, Australia and New Zealand, with sales-only operations in Italy, Poland and Luxembourg.
You can shop our Independent Website here.
Where are Scentsy products made?
Scentsy’s wickless candles and home-fragrance products are made in Scentsy’s state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities in Meridian, Idaho, USA. Our warmers are designed by Scentsy and made to our exact specifications by the skilled artisans employed by our manufacturing partner in China.
Explore our fragrance families
The Fragrance Triangle
Learning about Scentsy is so much fun, for our FREE E-Book on how to become an Independent Scentsy Consultant, get in touch below.